Covid-19 Nepal entry Updates March 11- 2022
Latest updates on Travelling to and from Nepal as per the Department of Immigration.
- Protocols are such that fully Vaccinated travelers can enter the county by just showing that they have been vaccinated.
- Vaccination should be done at least 14 days before the travel date.
- Unvaccinated or those who have received only on jab need to produce a negative RT-PCR test not older than 72 hours.
- As per 10th March travel protocol supersedes all previous rules, including the quarantine requirement.
- CCMC form filled confirmation (Barcode)
- Make sure that your Travel Insurance covers all Covid-19 related rescue and treatment.
- Travellers Leaving Nepal are advised to check with their airlines as it is responsible for informing them about the health protocols and paper work requirement in the Flying Destination.
Boudhnath (Boudha) There is nowhere quite like Boudhnath. Asia’s largest stupa pulses with life as thousands of pilgrims gather...
Warm Greetings from Responsible Treks I Boudha Stupa I Kathmandu Dear Travel Partner and Friends It has been the crazy Year...
For Queries & Reservations
Group travel is a great way to discover new adventures and create memories that last forever . Choose your trip with guaranteed departure dates and join us now.
+977-9801046333 / +977-1-4813166