Covid-19 Nepal entry Updates March 11- 2022
Latest updates on Travelling to and from Nepal as per the Department of Immigration.
- Protocols are such that fully Vaccinated travelers can enter the county by just showing that they have been vaccinated.
- Vaccination should be done at least 14 days before the travel date.
- Unvaccinated or those who have received only on jab need to produce a negative RT-PCR test not older than 72 hours.
- As per 10th March travel protocol supersedes all previous rules, including the quarantine requirement.
- CCMC form filled confirmation (Barcode)
- Make sure that your Travel Insurance covers all Covid-19 related rescue and treatment.
- Travellers Leaving Nepal are advised to check with their airlines as it is responsible for informing them about the health protocols and paper work requirement in the Flying Destination.
Tibet Travel Now
1. Can I visit Tibet now? Tibet is now open for traveling without quarantine. Considering the time for applying for...
Mandatory Guides For Every Trekkers From April 1 2023 I Nepal
As of April 1, 2023, all independent or solo trekkers must employ a guide or porter before departing for...
Happy Holidays From Nepal !
It has been a hopeful Year 2022 after 2 years of pandemic . As we find ourselves just about...
For Queries & Reservations
Group travel is a great way to discover new adventures and create memories that last forever . Choose your trip with guaranteed departure dates and join us now.
+977-9801046333 / +977-1-4813166