- You trek into the Annapurna foothills with unforgettable views of Mt Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Himchuli, Gangapurna, Annapurna III and the holy and unclimbed Fishtail Mountain.
- Climb 3,381 steps to be rewarded by panoramic views of Dhaulagiri
- One of Nepal’s most famous short treks—and for good reason
- Starting From : Kathmandu
- End at : Pokhara
- Duration : 16
- Grade : Moderate
- Max. Elevation : 5416 M
- Activity : Trekking Adventure , Culture , Mt.Annapurna , Mt Dhaulagiri , Mt Machhapurchhre , Manang, Mustang
- Mode of Trek : Tea House
- Due to its proximity to Kathmandu, the Helambu trek can be reached quickly without flying.
- Rhododendrons (in bloom March-May),
- Tibetan Buddhism, meditation caves (Melamchi), oldest Buddhist cloister in Nepal Cherughyang near Tarkeghyang
- Ascent Ama Yangri-3771 metres for amazing views
360 degree view with Dhaulagiri and Annapurna mountain range
Near and clear view of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna South.
Very clear and beautiful view of valley including Kali Gandaki valley.
Very good view of world deepest gorge The Kali Gandaki Gorge.
Magar ang Gurung community.
For Queries & Reservations
Group travel is a great way to discover new adventures and create memories that last forever . Choose your trip with guaranteed departure dates and join us now.