Stay in some of the finest hotels and lodges in the Kathmandu area
Explore well-preserved Newari architecture in the village of Panauti
Experience the sacred atmosphere of Namo Buddha, one of Tibetan Buddhism’s holiest sites
Relax amid traditional farming villages with spectacular Himalayan views
• The views are different than other trekking route to glare on the Annapurna range you get a jaw dropping response each morning with outstanding snow caped giant mountain views.
• The terrain of the Sis-Himalayan region offers amazing greenery of grasslands and multi variation of Rhododendron. It becomes more typical trekking trails, as it is full of Water streams, Glacial Lake and waterfalls.
• Sikles is one of the largest models trekking Village in Nepal and offers an opportunity to learn about this unique traditional culture. The destination is home to the indigenous village of the various communities and was declared as one of the 100 most important tourist destinations in Nepal by the government. This has also boosted its appeal to foreigners visiting Nepal.
Visit the charming lakeside city of Pokhara
Traverse the Mustang region by foot and by jeep
Discover medieval temples, ancient chortens, Cave and a Bon village
- You trek into the Annapurna foothills with unforgettable views of Mt Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Himchuli, Gangapurna, Annapurna III and the holy and unclimbed Fishtail Mountain.
- Climb 3,381 steps to be rewarded by panoramic views of Dhaulagiri
- One of Nepal’s most famous short treks—and for good reason
For Queries & Reservations
Group travel is a great way to discover new adventures and create memories that last forever . Choose your trip with guaranteed departure dates and join us now.