- Trip Style: Camping New Trip
- Ways to Travel: Hiking, Tour, Trekking, Flight
- Activities: Trekking
- Group Size: 2-12
- High Altitude 4000 M
Kori trek with kapuche lake is a newly opened trail in the Annapurna region. Located above Sikles village, Kori is considered the crown of Sikles and Tangting villages.
Getting increasing attention for its scenic and unspoiled natural beauty, Kori is truly a gem.
It is unique not only for the outstanding landscapes but also the cultural values and setups that decorate the land in a different shape.
Kapuche Lake Trek is also known as a Sikles Trek. It’s Newly innovated Trekking trail in Nepal Annapurna Region. Annapurna Region is one of the best trekking Region Nepal.
Kapuche lake is the lowest altitude glacial lake in the world. Due to its unique location and pristine natural presence, it has become one of the fastest-growing destinations in Nepal. We have started offering full service camping trek with Home stay in this route.
The terrain of the Sis-Himalayan region offers amazing greenery of grasslands and multi variation of Rhododendron. It becomes more typical trekking trails, as it is full of Water streams, Glacial Lake and waterfalls.
• The views are different than other trekking route to glare on the Annapurna range you get a jaw dropping response each morning with outstanding snow caped giant mountain views.
• The terrain of the Sis-Himalayan region offers amazing greenery of grasslands and multi variation of Rhododendron. It becomes more typical trekking trails, as it is full of Water streams, Glacial Lake and waterfalls.
• Sikles is one of the largest models trekking Village in Nepal and offers an opportunity to learn about this unique traditional culture. The destination is home to the indigenous village of the various communities and was declared as one of the 100 most important tourist destinations in Nepal by the government. This has also boosted its appeal to foreigners visiting Nepal.
Day 01 Pokhara - Tangting (3hrs drive) Home stay/Camping
Day 02 Tangting – KarpuDanda - Choro Dharmasala (7/8 hrs Full Service Camping
Day 03 Choro – Chingre Lake - Haju – Tapren Dharmashala - Kohla Sothar (7 hrs Trek) Full Service Camping
Day 04 Kohla Sothar – Dobato (Prikhola kharka) – Tiuche Lake Besi - (7 hrs Trek) Full Service Camping
Day Day 05 Tiuche – Thulek – Kori Danda Full Service Camping
Day 06 Kori Danda – Nuta – HuguGoth (6/7 hrs walking) Full Service Camping
Day 07 Hugu – KahpucheLake – Sikles (8 hrs walking) Local Tea House / Home Stay
Day 08 Sikles – Pokhara (3hrs drive) End of Trek Hotel
Inclusions & Details
For Queries & Reservations
Group travel is a great way to discover new adventures and create memories that last forever . Choose your trip with guaranteed departure dates and join us now.