- Trip code: Upper Mustang Jeep
- Ways to Travel: Hiking, Tour, Trekking, Flight , Jeep Safari
- Activities: Trekking
- Group Size: 2-12
- High Altitude 4500
“Mustang” is a magical and mystical Shangri-la. Hidden for centuries behind the Himalaya, this high and wild land has remained untarnished As Mustang stirs into modernity.
It’s an ancient Kigdom tucked away along the deepest river gorge in the world, the Kali Gandaki;a remote and starkly beautiful section of the “Tibetan” high altitude desert bordered to the South by some of the Highest Mountains- Annapurna & Dhaulagiri.
We continue the exploration of Mustang, by jeep and trek. started by the early, intrepid explorers of the Himalaya, taking some of the less trekked routes through this Sun-drenched region.
Now is the right time to visit Upper Mustang while it is still pristine, intriguing and with a sense of the forbidden.
You’ll also see the Tibetan Buddhist gompas and soaring snow-peaks that characterize this spectacular region, the “thumb” sticking up from Nepal into the Tibetan plateau.
Visit the charming lakeside city of Pokhara
Traverse the Mustang region by foot and by jeep
Discover medieval temples, ancient chortens, Cave and a Bon village
- Day 01 Kathmandu Arrival (1,350 m/4,430 ft) Hotel
- Day 02 Fly to Pokhara (210 km)- 25 Minutes Hotel
- Day 03 Fly to Jomsom (2,713m/8,900 ft)-15 Minutes & Drive to Chhusang (2,804 m / 9,200 ft) - 2 Hours Local Tea House
- Day 04 Drive to Samar and Trek to Shyangbochhen via Chungsi cave (3,700 m/10,270 ft)-6 Hours Local Tea House
- Day 05 Trek to Ghami (3,600 m/11,810 ft)-6 Hours Local Tea House
- Day 06 Trek to Lo Manthang via Ghar Gompa (3,840 m/12,600 ft)-8/9 Hours Comfortable Hotel
- Day 07 Explore Lo Manthang overnight Lo-manthang Comfortable Hotel
- Day 08 Drive to Konchokling cave back to Lo-manthang overnight Comfortable Hotel
- Day 09 Trek to Yara (3,650 m/11,927 ft)-5/6 Hours Local Tea House
- Day 10 Excursion to Luri Gompa and Tashi Kabung (3,880 m/12,730 ft)- 4 Hours overnight Yara. Local Tea House
- Day 11 Drive to Muktinath (3,780 m/ 5 hrs) after lunch excursion Temple overnight Muktinath. Hotel
- Day 12 Trek to Lubra 3 Hours then drive to Jomsom (2,713 m) overnight jomsom Local Hotel
- Day 13 Fly back to Pokahra-20 Min and continue to Kathmandu overnight Kathmanu Hotel
Inclusions & Details
For Queries & Reservations
Group travel is a great way to discover new adventures and create memories that last forever . Choose your trip with guaranteed departure dates and join us now.